Marketing Writer Position
Position: Full/Part Time Marketing Writing and Content Curation Interns
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
VirtuosOnline is looking for a talented marketing writer to join our team. Our mission is to help our clients increase their business and profit and we have achieved considerable success and are recognized as a thought leader and top provider of internet marketing and technology services.
VirtuosOnline is an internet strategy consulting agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are looking for one or more enthusiastic interns to help us build out content for websites.
Your focus will be writing search-engine-friendly content and market it by participating in discussion forums and commenting on other relevant websites. Finally, for any excellent writers, there will be an opportunity to write for our blog.
Desired Skills / Knowledge
- Good at surfing the web to find information
- Active on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Blogging, YouTube, etc)
- Must be a good writer - able to summarize and synthesize research findings
- Local knowledge of New York or California is a major plus
We are looking for this kind of person
- Able to manage multiple priorities
- Have excellent people and communications skills
- Be responsive and able to communicate around and meet deadlines
- Be a creative problem solver
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- No ego issues
This is an internship with a very small stipend, with an opportunity to do paid work down the road as our site gains traction and funding. We are serious about making this a career accelerating, awesome learning experience for you.
We are engaging Marketing Writers to work approximately 10 to 30 hours per week depending on your interest and availability. If you've got what it takes, send a cover letter describing why you would make a good VirtuosOnline writer along with your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.