PHP Programmer / Developer Position
Position: Full Time Web Analyst
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
VirtuosOnline is looking for a talented PHP programmer to join our team. Our mission is to help our clients increase their business and profit and we have achieved considerable success and are recognized as a thought leader and top provider of internet marketing and technology services. Our goal is to empower our clients to use the Internet as an effective tool in their businesses and organizations. We pride ourselves on creating practical web sites and applications focused on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients and their audiences.
We are looking for a PHP Web application developer who wants to become a long-term member of our small, successful team in Tel Aviv.
We need a programmer who can think fast, juggle multiple projects, and solve real-world problems with minimal assistance.
If you are a focused self-starter comfortable working with a team, you will fit in well. If you take personal pride in doing the best work you can, you think like we do. If you find yourself coding in your sleep, you are perfect!
Full time - on site
You will be expected to plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy several Web projects with minimal assistance. You should know how to build a PHP web application from the ground up, as well as modify and build on existing code. You should know C, PHP & mySQL like the back of your hand.
Ideal candidate is located in the Tel Aviv area and is seeking a long-term position.
- Development & maintenance of VirtuosOnline's websites and applications
- Custom application, or new module, specifications
- Ensuring quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards
- Accurately outlining work task breakdowns for programming side of new projects
- Accurately estimating time frames for work completion and hitting them
- Accurately and regularly completing time-sheets
- Working with team to educate project managers about programming solutions
- Educating and at times, coordinating, contract developers
- Willingness to lead in a structured team environment - we encourage the individual and reward the success of the team
- Experience with building highly interactive, highly trafficked, database driven web applications
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and programming principles
- Comprehensive understanding of the C programming language
- Advanced knowledge of Web protocols and programming requirements
- Advanced knowledge of UNIX operating system (primarily Linux) and Apache
- Advanced understanding of mySQL database (developer fundamentals)
- Good understanding of PERL and CGI protocols
We are serious about making this a career accelerating, awesome learning experience for you. Salary will be determined based on experience/knowledge. Will work on contract basis initially.
We are engaging PHP Programmers to work 30-50 hours per week depending on your interest and availability. If you've got what it takes, send a cover letter describing why you would make a good VirtuosOnline writer along with your CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.