Web Designer Position
Position: Full/Part Time Web Designer
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
VirtuosOnline is looking for a talented web designer to join our team. Our mission is to help our clients increase their business and profit and we have achieved considerable success and are recognized as a thought leader and top provider of internet marketing and technology services.
VirtuosOnline is an internet strategy consulting agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an exciting internet strategy consulting agency who have been running since the beginning of the millenia. We have developed companies that range from Online Dating and Online Computer Backup through to Virtual Chat Support and Laptop Sales.
We are looking for one or more web designers to help us build websites, web applications and more. This role offers a unique work environment, in the complex and fascinating field of development, with many opportunities for professional development and promotion. You will be working on a wide variety of internal web projects, including new and existing online marketing websites, exciting web based products, animated banner ads and other related design tasks.
- Design and creation of banners, for international campaigns
- Design and construction of landing pages
- Perform design work for the company's website
- Work with various individuals within the company including the Founder and CEO, as well as head of production
- Work alongside optimizers in search engine advertising in order to improve the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Cooperate with conversion optimization analysts to increase the effectiveness and conversion of landing pages
- Liaise on a daily basis with the in-house marketing team to carry out design led tasks
- An adaptable design ability that will allow for you to design basic Biz-Op sites, banners and promotions through to highly professional and modern user interfaces
- Work independently to achieve team goals
- Complete assigned design tasks in a timely and fashionable manor
- Contribute to design briefs and share ideas with your peers
If you are full of exciting new ideas then this is the place for you to grow. The successful candidate will be bright, ambitious, and have a CV and Portfolio that demonstrates a flair for Web Design within the digital sphere.
A dynamic and highly organised Web Designer with 1-2 years experience within a digital agency or similar. You will be required to design new websites for some of our many online ventures and help to maintain the design of the existing ones. You will work with everyone in the company from Marketing Managers through to the Technical and Marketing Directors. A good understanding and genuine passion for all things digital is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of world of Web Design
- Proven experience in building landing pages and banners
- Full command of Photoshop
- Command of Flash and other graphics software - an advantage
- Online marketing experience (conversion oriented) - an advantage
- International online marketing experience - an advantage
- A good working knowledge of using Windows/Mac and Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash. Knowledge of InDesign would be an advantage but not essential
- An ability to work independently and prioritise your workflow whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS in a LAMP environment would be an advantage
- Keen knowledge of design with a particular focus on web design including latest trends and a willingness to learn
- Be hard working and a team player
- Enthusiastic in your mentality and approach to your work
- You should be able to come up with creative ideas from what can sometimes be one-line briefs
- Previous experience of working within a fast-paced Internet marketing company or digital agency
- A healthy sense of humour
We are serious about making this a career accelerating, awesome learning experience for you.
We are engaging Web Designers to work 30-45 hours per week depending on your interest and availability. If you've got what it takes, send a cover letter describing why you would make a good VirtuosOnline writer along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.