Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click (PPC) is a form of targeted Search Engines and Internet Advertising that allows your company to bid for ad placement on certain search terms. With Pay Per Click, advertisers are charged a predetermined amount each time a visitor clicks on the ad and is taken to the advertiser's website.
Pay Per Click Advertising Benefits:
- Targeted Sales Messages
- Increased Visibility
- Measured Results
- Increased Profits & Market Share
Pay Per Click Campaign Management
PPC advertising campaigns can be established on most major search engines. Advertisements can be shown directly in the search results, as well as on content publisher sites. A content publisher can be any website that displays ads for a search engine.
Our Pay Per Click Management services include:
- Targeted Keyword Research
- PPC Ad creation
- PPC Ads Activation
- Performance Monitoring
- Conversion Behavior
Through our ongoing maintenance we will monitor the performance of your Pay Per Click advertising campaigns, and make adjustments as necessary to enhance well performing keywords.
PPC Advertising Considerations
When planning an Internet advertising campaign, some of the factors that our PPC consultants take into consideration are as follows:
What is the Your Primary Goal of Your Campaign?
- Leads, Sales, Brand Building?
How Do You Define Pay Per Click Advertising Success?
- Online vs. Offline Sales Conversions
- Steps on the path towards sales conversion
How Do You Measure Success?
- Google, Yahoo, and (soon) MSN Conversion Tracking
- 3rd Party Web Analytics Tools (Hitslink, WebTrends, Webside Story, etc)
- How much the phones are ringing
- Hybrid reporting approaching using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Your ability to afford a click is based on your ability to improve success metrics (typically conversion). Where you send the click is at least as important as how you buy the click.
- The second part of the PPC campaign is the landing page
- Do segments expect different experiences?
- Should you be personalizing?
- Sales lead software/funnel
- Lifetime customer value
Pay Per Click Advertising Campaign Budgeting
- Reality check: daily budgeting technology isn't perfect, it usually underdelivers or overdelivers. Use projected distribution/clicks to spread your budget across 24-hour period
- Google is set up for daily budgeting
- Yahoo defaults to monthly budgeting, but daily budgeting is available (we don't use the daily budgeting feature if you're on credit card payment terms)
- MSN will allow daily caps on a monthly budget
- Most Tier II engines are monthly budgets