Internet Strategy Consulting
Our core strength is our strategic Internet consulting. VirtuosOnline has the knowledge, experience and tools to help your company bridge the gap between technology and marketing and develop an effective Internet Strategy.
Piecemeal web tactics will only take you so far. Are you ready for an Internet consultant to develop a long term, accountable Internet strategy for your company?
As the role of the web in your industry grows, it is time to start thinking less tactically, and more strategically about your Internet objectives. For example, you may have one of the following problems:
- Your site is out of date and no longer supports your brand
- You want your site to attract more traffic
- You think users are getting lost on your site
- You need the ability to easily control your site's content
- Your company is not efficiently managing and sharing data and information within your organization.
There are short-term tactics that can address these issues individually: updating your content, making design changes, installing an intranet, or running a pay-per-click campaign. The Internet cannot deliver a sustainable competitive advantage on short term tactics and piecemeal solutions.
In order to do this, the most effective approach is to develop a proactive, business driven Internet Strategy. At VirtuosOnline, we don't just want to address the tactics, we want to pull the tactics together to leverage the Internet as a strategic tool that drives long-term business objectives.
Bridging the Gap between Marketing and IT
We know that historically, this can be challenging. We have experience in bridging that gap and acting as your Corporate Web Consultant that merges marketing business driven acumen with technological expertise. Let VirtuosOnline guide you through the challenges and help capitalize on the Internet's ability to communicate and persuade.
Internet Strategy Consulting Process
Our consultants will undergo a 5 step strategic planning process of Survey, Explore, Construct, Unveil, and Refine. In the nearly 10 years we have been working with clients, this process has evolved and improved over time. It is the proven formula for producing and developing solutions that give companies a long term vision of the Internet's role in their business.
- Survey - Gather, analyze, study, and listen
- Explore - Formulate, translate, architect, and recommend
- Construct - Implement, design, code and program
- Unveil - Execute, test, and launch
- Refine - Measure, evaluate, and improve